We are currently accepting applications for this upcoming school year. If you would like to apply, please see Carrie Pilot in the office.
Weber Innovation High School Community Council Application
- Would you like to have a say in your child’s education?
- Would you like to help determine how the school’s Trust Land funds are spent?
- Would you like to have a better connection between school and community?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions, you may want to become involved in the Weber Innovation High School Community Council.
What is a School/Community Council?
- A School/Community Council is an advisory committee with communication connections between school and community.
- The School/Community Council helps assist in the development of school improvement plans and how the School/Community Trust Land money should be used.
- The council may advise and make recommendations on school programs and also help with student safety plans.
Who is on the School/Community Council?
- The council consists of members of the administration/faculty/staff and parents.
How much time will it take?
- A total of 6-8 meetings will be held throughout the year.
- The meetings will be approximately 1 hour each.
If you are interested in serving on the Weber Innovation High School/Community Council please fill out the application in the link below.